Well, it’s that time of year again.
I’m a believer in counting my blessings. Here are just a few of the fabulous things in my life that I’m grateful for this year:
- My favorite coffee mug (a gift from my boys)
- Handwritten notes from my kids (I love you guys)
- Cards from my husband for no reason (I’m your #1 fan, too)
- Starbucks (those lovely people let me sit there for hours)
- Aveda (best-smelling products ever)
- The lazy river at the water park (I can hang out there all day)
- My Kindle (wow, I discovered a bunch of new authors this year)
- Getting a Jeep (awesome)
- My novel, Small as a Mustard Seed, winning a silver medal for Literary Fiction by the Military Writers’ Society of America (yay)
- 1 amazing husband, 2 amazing kids, a bunch of friends who have my back, & many exceptional people I’ve met online (best support system ever)
If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish you a happy one with lots of great food, family, friends, & fun. If you need to find something to do with all that leftover turkey, here’s a fabulous stew recipe.
What are you thankful for this year? Please feel free to share your thoughts & experiences in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Shelli Johnson (see all)
Grand Prize Winner, Grant Winner, & Silver Medal Winner