Well, I’ve been blogging for about 18 months now. I’ve had a blast, motivated & inspired myself (and hopefully others!), and met lots of new people (200,000 visitors and counting!). So here are some favorite posts based on you the reader (most views, most feedback, or most shared) or based on me (I just like them).
Me, age 20
1. 10 THINGS I WISH I’D KNOWN WHEN I WAS 20
You wanna fly?
2. NEED PERMISSION TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAM?
3. WHY PERSISTENCE MATTERS
Speak Strength To Yourself
4. WHY YOU MUST SPEAK STRENGTH TO YOURSELF
Quit Looking Behind You
5. QUIT LOOKING BEHIND YOU, YOU’RE NOT HEADING THAT WAY
Get your mojo back
6. HOW TO GET YOUR MOJO BACK IN 10 EASY STEPS
It’s not the critic who matters
7. WHY IT’S NOT THE CRITIC WHO MATTERS
Heal your burned-out self
8. HOW TO HEAL YOUR BURNED-OUT SELF
Stop looking at the numbers
9. WHY I STOPPED LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS
Slow down & see it
10. MY FAVORITE WRITING ADVICE ~ SLOW DOWN & SEE IT
Reading can change your life
11. HOW READING CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Are you afraid of writers?
12. BEWARE ~ WRITERS HAVE LONG MEMORIES
Utterly delicious apple cobbler
13. UTTERLY DELICIOUS APPLE COBBLER
14. A NOVEL EXCERPT: SMALL AS A MUSTARD SEED
15. THE PREEMINENT EMOTIONAL READING EXPERIENCE
Thank you so much for being part of my blog. I’ve really had a great time not only writing but also connecting with you, dear Reader. I hope you’ve enjoyed this listing of the best of my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts (or your own favorites!) in the comment box below.