I love yoga. I love sweating during a workout. So I just took my first hot yoga class. Yoga + 90-degree room = amazing.
5 reasons you should start a yoga practice:
- Yoga releases endorphins (hormones in your body) that improve your mood, make you feel better, and help you relax.
- Stretching makes you more limber & less likely to injure yourself doing other activities.
- If you go to a yoga studio, you’ll meet amazing, like-minded people & maybe come out of it with a few new friends.
- You’ll learn things about your body and yourself that you probably never knew.
- And the best reason: you’ll be more connected to yourself (mind & body) and better able to hear the guidance of that still small voice inside you.
It doesn’t have to be a huge commitment. Even just 5 or 10 minutes. The point is to commit to doing it regularly (which can be once a week/month) & begin. So be kind to yourself and start a yoga practice today.
Have you started your Life List yet?