Well, we’re nearly to the end of 2013. Many thanks for spending some of your time this year with me. It’s been such a pleasure for me to have you stop by, read my work, comment, connect, & offer your encouragement and support.
I hope you’ll join me for some things coming up in 2014:
- My new novel (“a beautiful, poignant novel, so full of extraordinary writing and breathtaking imagery . . . [a] marvelous read.”)
- A podcast (“listening to you just makes me feel better.”)
- More encouraging blog posts (“your blog is like a breath of fresh air right when I need it.”)
From me & mine to you & yours, I wish you:
- A very merry holiday season full of warmth and cheer!
- A joy-filled and prosperous New Year!