Well, here are the highlights about me:
- I’m a writer.
- I used to be a journalist & an editor (well, still am freelance), but now I write novels.
- I’m married to a fantastic guy.
- I have two young sons, equally as fantastic.
- I grew up in the Midwest, USA.
- I currently live in the Southern USA.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism & a Master’s degree in fiction writing.
- I worked at a major metropolitan newspaper for several years, mainly in the Sports Department.
- I won a Hearst National Journalism Award & two departmental Associated Press awards for my reporting.
- My debut novel, Small as a Mustard Seed, was awarded a grant from the Weisman Fund, was the Grand Prize Winner in the Writer’s Digest International Book Awards, & also won a Silver Medal for Literary Fiction from the Military Writers Society of America.
- My second novel (not yet published) got me an artist’s residency at Ragdale.
- I’m currently writing my third novel, a book about World War II from the point of view of the Germans.
- I’m a crock-pot fan.
- I’m a yoga enthusiast.
- I enjoy long-distance running.
Personal: I write and sell quality novels that deeply touch people’s lives.
Blog: I write a blog that will inspire you, motivate you, and spur you on to live the life you’ve always wanted. Oh, & you’ll get some delicious crock-pot recipes too.