Okay, so this post is about the EntreLeadership 1-Day Nationwide Simulcast Event by Dave Ramsey. It’s taking place this coming Friday, September 30, 2011. To start off, I’m not being paid in any way to endorse this event nor does Dave Ramsey even know who I am.
I’m writing about it because it was, hands-down, the best seminar I’ve ever attended and, to boot, the cheapest at only $39 for all day. If you’re looking to start a business or grow professionally, achieve a dream, get pointed in the right direction, set goals & meet them, make a vision for yourself or your family, or just plain get motivated to do something you’ve always wanted to do, well then EntreLeadership just might be for you.
Yes, it’s geared toward small business owners or those who want to go into business for themselves. But the principles that Dave talks about apply to other areas of your personal life as well. Here’s just a sampling:
- Making your dream into a vision for your life
- Setting & achieving your goals
- Finding peace in your finances
- Improving your decision-making abilities
WHY DO I THINK IT’S SO GREAT?
I attended in April 2011. As of today, just 5 1/2 months later, here’s what has changed in my life (sure, mostly from my hard work but also from EntreLeadership ~ being pointed in the right direction & given the right tools to make it happen):
- I made my novel, SMALL AS A MUSTARD SEED, into an eBook & have it for sale.
- I’m readying my second novel for a 2012 launch.
- I’m working hard writing a third novel as you read this.
- I learned about HTML, CSS, & jQuery so I could redesign my website.
- I’ve taken about 40-hours worth of online training (social media, Photoshop, graphic design, etc.) & expanded my knowledge immensely.
- I started a blog & am not only having fun with it but also having some success.
- I’ve met a bunch of fantastic, encouraging people that I wouldn’t have otherwise.
- I paid off my credit-card balance in full.
- I put over $9,000 in savings.
- I’ve met every goal except for one (& only missed that one by a little) that I set for myself (and there have been a lot).
- I’ve utterly amazed myself with what I’m capable of doing/learning/accomplishing when I put my mind to it.
- I’ve become happier & have a focused vision for my life that I’m making come true.
- No, I’m not making up a bunch of stuff just to make my point. Everything you read here is 100% true.
Just so you know: Dave’s a religious guy. The simulcast host closest to you may be a church. Yes, he’ll talk about God. If you can handle that, then do yourself a favor & sign up.
Here’s a link to Dave’s website: www.daveramsey.com/entreleadership
Grand Prize Winner, Grant Winner, & Silver Medal Winner