A One Wild Life list (read mine here) is simply a list of anything you want to do while you’re still around. It’s filled with things you most want to have/be/do/say, and it’s meant to help you clarify what matters to you. Read why you should make one here.
It can be as long or as short as you want it to be; the only caveat is that it must be filled with things you want (as opposed to what someone else might want/wish for your life). Don’t worry, at all, how you’re going to accomplish those things right now; just write down what your heart desires and what matters to you.
Do yourself a kindness, too, and write it down. Writing a list (instead of just keeping track of it in your head) will not only be a visual reminder for you every time you look at it but will also help you solidify the things on your list into your memory.
So with that in mind, do this:
- Write list of anything you’ve ever wanted to have/be/do/say.
- Scratch off anything that belongs to someone else.
- Keep that list handy where you can see it regularly (daily if necessary).
- Let that list motivate and inspire you.
- Pick the one item on that list that most appeals to you.
- Do it/start it today.
- Finish it.
- Repeat for the next item on your list . . . and the next . . . and the next . . .
So will you make your own One Wild Life list today?