Do yourself a kindness and create some bucket list ideas. Something happened to me recently to remind me that my time here on earth is limited. There just isn’t that kind of time to be putting off what matters deeply to you.
- being honest with yourself about what you want for your life.
- taking care of your health.
- living in a body that feels comfortable to you.
- moving through the world the way you want to.
- and doing things that fulfill you.
Keys to coming up with bucket list ideas:
Two things you need to take to heart when coming up with bucket list ideas:
- Wanting something for your life is reason enough to pursue it.
- You exchange your life for what you choose to do with your time.
Start Where You Are
Eat what you want, lose weight, & keep it off.
Bucket list ideas step 1: make a list
Bucket list ideas step 2: choose
Pick one thing off that list (preferably the one that matters most to you).
Bucket list ideas step 3: take action
Go do that thing you just picked (or start it if it’s going to take some time to finish then work on it a little every day).
Bucket list ideas step 4: repeat
Repeat steps 2 & 3, working your way through your list.
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.®
Stop wishing, start doing.
Create your own weight loss before and after success story.
My weight loss transformation & how it can help you lose weight by eating intuitively
You absolutely can break the diet cycle. I got free. Your life can be that way too.
I made my own path because I needed to get myself out of the crazy-making behavior I was having around food. I needed:
- no more dieting.
- no more restrictive eating.
- no weighing and measuring food.
- no off-limit foods.
- no more judgment around food.
- no more trying to figure out healthy eating or just what healthy foods to eat.
- no more judging my self-worth based on the scale.
- no more you’re-not-doing-it-perfectly diet rules that were only fueling my constant thinking about and obsession with food.
I needed to stop: searching for weight loss tips, wondering how to lose belly fat fast or how to lose weight fast, worrying about how to eat healthy or finding healthy snacks for weight loss, coming up with yet another healthy eating plan, trying to have quick weight loss, or forcing myself onto yet another weight loss diet. What I needed instead was to find, out of all the weight loss programs out there, the best weight loss program for me. Turns out, the best way to lose weight was to find out what works for me and do that.
- I’ve lost 160+ pounds naturally by simply trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and eating intuitively).
- I have maintained that weight loss for 9 years and counting by trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and intuitive eating).
- I no longer have any eating disorders, including bulimia (bulimia nervosa) and binge eating disorder (compulsive overeating).
- I no longer have a fear of food.
Just imagine what you could be doing with your life if you’d just commit to having your own before and after weight loss success story. You could be: following your own dreams and reaching your own goals, cultivating your own passions, and making both your inner and outer worlds a more blissful and peaceful place.
I got that for my life. I want it for yours. I will teach you how.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Coaching
Start Where You Are
Weight Loss Coaching
1-on-1 personalized coaching
so you can eat what you want & lose weight.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Books
Start Where You Are
Weight Loss Books
A series of weight-loss books to help you
create a body & a life that you love.
How to Lose Weight and Eat What You Want™ Online Course
Let today be the day you make peace with your body and with food.
For more information, check out the Start Where You Are Weight Loss® page.