What I love about cooking is that you’ll also get ideas for other things (& not just recipes either), this idea sparking that idea flashing into another idea. Like anything creative, too, it’s about connecting with people. And this slow-cooker recipe for a caramel mocha latte love potion* may just help you make a love connection.
Prep. time: 5 minutes. Cost: Less than $5. Serves: 6.
To make a slow-cooker caramel mocha latte, you’ll need:
- 2 8-ounce cups strong brewed coffee (I used Starbucks Espresso grounds or you can just double the amount of coffee grounds you normally would use to brew coffee)
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup liquid caramel** (I used Hershey’s Caramel Topping for ice cream ~ comes in a glass jar)
- 1/2 cup liquid chocolate** (I used Hershey’s Hot Fudge Topping for ice cream ~ comes in a glass jar. Follow the label directions & microwave with the cap off for a minute before pouring)
- Whipped-cream and chocolate shavings (optional but highly recommended)
To make a slow-cooker caramel mocha latte, follow these directions:
- Add all of the above except whipped-cream & chocolate shavings into the slow-cooker.
- Cover & cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Stir then ladle into mugs (refrigerate any leftover).
- Top with whipped-cream and chocolate shavings (optional).
- Be careful, it’ll be very hot.
*Love potion results not guaranteed.
**You can play around with this, use less or more depending on how sweet you like your mocha lattes.
For more delicious slow-cooker recipes, click here.