Start Where You Are Weight Loss Manifesto
A weight-loss guide to help you
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.
Have you ever . . .
Been afraid of food?
Felt ashamed of your body’s size?
Been on a diet or lots of diets that didn’t work out for you in the end?
Felt trapped by eating guidelines?
Given up on trying to lose weight?
Know this . . .
You are not alone.
This weight-loss guide is a lifeline to others who are struggling with food, body image, weight issues, and/or eating disorders. It’s for anyone who wants to make peace both with food and with themselves.
Imagine where we could all be, going after our own goals, hopes, and dreams, fulfilling ourselves with what matters most to each of us, if we would just get off the diet-go-round and start moving in the direction we actually wanted to go.
The 5 Lessons in the Start Where You Are Weight Loss Weight-Loss Guide
These pillars of effective and permanent weight loss will show you a way out of the dieting craziness and onto a path that suits your particular life.
- the role of food in your life.
- how to take your power back.
- to listen to your own wisdom.
- the key to successful weight loss.
- the secret to keeping the weight off.
A FREE weight-loss guide by someone who walks the talk:
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.®
Stop wishing, start doing.
Create your own weight loss before and after success story.
My weight loss transformation & free weight-loss guide & how it can help you lose weight naturally
You absolutely can break the diet cycle. I got free. Your life can be that way too.
I made my own path because I needed to get myself out of the crazy-making behavior I was having around food. I needed:
- no more dieting.
- no more restrictive eating.
- no weighing and measuring food.
- no off-limit foods.
- no more judgment around food.
- no more trying to figure out healthy eating or just what healthy foods to eat.
- no more judging my self-worth based on the scale.
- no more you’re-not-doing-it-perfectly diet rules that were only fueling my constant thinking about and obsession with food.
I needed to stop: searching for weight loss tips, wondering how to lose belly fat fast or how to lose weight fast, worrying about how to eat healthy or finding healthy snacks for weight loss, coming up with yet another healthy eating plan, trying to have quick weight loss, or forcing myself onto yet another weight loss diet. What I needed instead was to find, out of all the weight loss programs out there, the best weight loss program for me. Turns out, the best way to lose weight was to find out what works for me and do that.
- I’ve lost 160+ pounds naturally by simply trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and eating intuitively).
- I have maintained that weight loss for 9 years and counting by trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and intuitive eating).
- I no longer have any eating disorders, including bulimia (bulimia nervosa) and binge eating disorder (compulsive overeating).
- I no longer have a fear of food.
Just imagine what you could be doing with your life if you’d just commit to having your own before and after weight loss success story. You could be: following your own dreams and reaching your own goals, cultivating your own passions, and making both your inner and outer worlds a more blissful and peaceful place.
I got that for my life. I want it for yours. I will teach you how.
Let today be the day you make peace with your body and with food.
For more information, check out the Start Where You Are Weight Loss® page.
2 thoughts on “Free Start Where You Are Weight Loss Manifesto”
Congratulations on your books! I want them all. I saw you earned a MSWA award for your book the Small Mustard Seed. Were you in the military too? Or because it’s about a veteran’s experiences. Just wondered, looking at your bio, and bucket list you covered a lot of ground! Thanks for helping me realize I need to work on being Whole.
Thank you so much! I was not in the military. I won the award because the book deals with PTSD in a Korean War Veteran. You’re whole now, darlin, as-is. You don’t need anyone or anything to complete you. Take that into your heart and believe it because it’s true!
Comments are closed.