You don’t need yet another diet plan for weight loss.
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.®
If you’ve ever been afraid of food, felt ashamed of your body’s size, been on a diet or lots of diets that didn’t work out for you in the end, felt trapped by eating guidelines, and/or given up on trying to lose weight, know this: You are not alone. This is not just another weight-loss book (or yet another diet plan for weight loss), it’s also an invitation for you to delve deeper into who you are so you can keep the weight off permanently. My hope is that you’ll use these pages to facilitate your healing, realize your amazing potential, and free yourself from diets and dieting forever. I hope this book will be a source of inspiration, motivation, and encouragement for you to create a life that you love and a body that feels like home to you.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss®
- Learn why you use food in a way it was never intended and how to change that.
- Discover what works best for you and your body so you can honor your own preferences.
- Master how to create a lifestyle that is true to what matters deeply to you so you can become the person you envision yourself to be.
Buy the book at your favorite book retailer or just click here.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss® Playbook
A companion to the Start Where You Are Weight Loss® book, this playbook provides you with opportunities to explore your motivations, record your thoughts, work through what’s got you challenged in your life, reveal your gifts/talents, as well as create a plan to guide you into becoming the person you most want to be. To keep the weight off permanently, you need to delve deeper into who you are. This playbook follows the structure of the Start Where You Are Weight Loss® book so as you read along, you can answer the questions posed to you. This journal conveniently keeps all your answers in one place so you can easily refer back to them as a road map for your journey. By answering honestly, you will:
- Identify what’s holding you back.
- Clarify the actions you need to take to move yourself forward.
- Discover what you most need to heal yourself.
- Give yourself some much-needed self-compassion.
- Learn how to create a life that deeply matters to you.
Buy the Playbook at your favorite book retailer or just click here.
These books are not yet another diet plan for weight loss. Instead, they will teach you how to lose weight and keep it off permanently.
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.®
Stop wishing, start doing.
Create your own weight loss before and after success story.
My weight loss transformation & how it can help you lose weight naturally and not with yet another diet plan for weight loss
You absolutely can break the diet cycle. I got free. Your life can be that way too.
I made my own path because I needed to get myself out of the crazy-making behavior I was having around food. I needed:
- no more dieting.
- no more restrictive eating.
- no weighing and measuring food.
- no off-limit foods.
- no more judgment around food.
- no more trying to figure out healthy eating or just what healthy foods to eat.
- no more judging my self-worth based on the scale.
- no more you’re-not-doing-it-perfectly diet rules that were only fueling my constant thinking about and obsession with food.
I needed to stop: searching for weight loss tips, wondering how to lose belly fat fast or how to lose weight fast, worrying about how to eat healthy or finding healthy snacks for weight loss, coming up with yet another healthy eating plan, trying to have quick weight loss, or forcing myself onto yet another weight loss diet. What I needed instead was to find, out of all the weight loss programs out there, the best weight loss program for me. Turns out, the best way to lose weight was to find out what works for me and do that.
- I’ve lost 160+ pounds naturally by simply trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and eating intuitively).
- I have maintained that weight loss for 9 years and counting by trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and intuitive eating).
- I no longer have any eating disorders, including bulimia (bulimia nervosa) and binge eating disorder (compulsive overeating).
- I no longer have a fear of food.
Just imagine what you could be doing with your life if you’d just commit to having your own before and after weight loss success story. You could be: following your own dreams and reaching your own goals, cultivating your own passions, and making both your inner and outer worlds a more blissful and peaceful place.
I got that for my life. I want it for yours. I will teach you how.
Let today be the day you make peace with your body and with food.
For more information, check out the Start Where You Are Weight Loss® page.
2 thoughts on “Start Where You Are Weight Loss”
Thank you for sharing your story. We met at a mutual friend’s home in Lake Wylie and I had no idea of your struggle. This subject certainly touches many people.
I remember you. Thank you for your kind words. I rarely talked about my struggles with weight, so it doesn’t surprise me that you didn’t know. I truly hope the book helps others struggling with weight loss and abusing food.
Comments are closed.