START WHERE YOU ARE WEIGHT LOSS FREEDOM COMMANDMENTS
A call to freedom from dieting
If you have ever ...
- been afraid of food
- felt ashamed of your body’s size
- been on a diet or lots of diets that didn’t work out for you in the end
- felt trapped by eating guidelines
- given up on trying to lose weight
know this ... you are not alone.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Freedom Commandments is a lifeline to others who are struggling with food, body image, weight issues, and/or eating disorders. It's for anyone who wants to make peace both with food and with themselves.
Imagine where you'll be—going after your own goals, hopes, and dreams, fulfilling yourself with what matters most to you—if you just jump off the diet-go-round and start moving in the direction you actually want to go.
The diet-go-round is when you jump from one diet to the next to the next, hoping that this next one will finally be the answer. It rarely is, but there’s always that sprig of hope that keeps you trying again and again. You could also be jumping from one food-abusing scenario to another—compulsive overeating, bingeing, purging, starving, and the like—so that you’re still going around in circles in your life.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Freedom Commandments is about freedom from dieting. It's about getting off the diet-go-round so you can move forward in a straight trajectory toward what you most want for your life.
- Recognize the ways your relationship with food has impacted your life.
- Transform your mindset around weight loss so you can eat what you want.
- Learn how to overcome obstacles that are holding you back from losing weight and keeping it off.
- Take action to create a body and a life that you love.
- Discover the secret to effective long-term weight loss so you can have freedom from dieting.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Freedom Commandments contains a sample of the principles found in the larger book, Start Where You Are Weight Loss®️.