I’ve got a channel full of weight-loss videos on YouTube. They are designed to empower you find what works for you so you can create a body and a life that you love.
You can find me doing weight-loss videos on YouTube about:
- Looking at every mistake as simply a brand new chance to do it better the next time.
- Giving yourself unlimited tries.
- Forgiving yourself as many times as it takes.
- Finding what works for you and doing that.
- Empowering yourself so you can create a body and life that you love.
What these weight-loss videos on YouTube are not about:
- Beating yourself up.
- Rules you must follow.
- Making excuses.
- Living in shame, blame, confusion, humiliation, frustration and/or fear.
- Waiting for someone else to come fix your life.
Be sure to subscribe to my weight-loss videos on YouTube by clicking here.
Why having a One Wild Life List matters
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: you need a map to know where you’re going. Nebulous and undefined won’t get what you most want. That’s why I started my own One Wild Life list nearly a decade ago. I put Have My Own YouTube Channel on it, thinking I would do a channel about writing. Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be doing weight-loss videos and talking about my own weight-loss transformation.
Why? After decades of being bullied because of my size, I found my weight to be such a painful topic of conversation that I wouldn’t talk about it to anyone, including almost all of my friends. I only started actually saying the words out loud to others (“I used to weigh 304 pounds.”) a little over a year ago, even as I was writing a book (Start Where You Are Weight Loss) about the topic.
Just goes to show that once you say yes, you really have no idea all the awesome things that will come your way. (Note: you do have to say yes to whatever it is you want; the moment you say no, your journey down that path ends until you say yes again.)
My hope for you: that you’ll make your own One Wild Life List (here are instructions on how), that you’ll fill it with things that you want (not what someone else wants for your life), and that you’ll say yes to every one of those things.
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.®
Stop wishing, start doing.
Create your own weight loss before and after success story.
My weight loss transformation & how my weight-loss videos on YouTube can help you succeed at yours
You absolutely can break the diet cycle. I got free. Your life can be that way too.
I made my own path because I needed to get myself out of the crazy-making behavior I was having around food. I needed:
- no more dieting.
- no more restrictive eating.
- no weighing and measuring food.
- no off-limit foods.
- no more judgment around food.
- no more trying to figure out healthy eating or just what healthy foods to eat.
- no more judging my self-worth based on the scale.
- no more you’re-not-doing-it-perfectly diet rules that were only fueling my constant thinking about and obsession with food.
I needed to stop: searching for weight loss tips, wondering how to lose belly fat fast or how to lose weight fast, worrying about how to eat healthy or finding healthy snacks for weight loss, coming up with yet another healthy eating plan, trying to have quick weight loss, or forcing myself onto yet another weight loss diet. What I needed instead was to find, out of all the weight loss programs out there, the best weight loss program for me. Turns out, the best way to lose weight was to find out what works for me and do that.
- I’ve lost 160+ pounds naturally by simply trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and eating intuitively).
- I have maintained that weight loss for 9 years and counting by trusting myself and listening to my intuition (mindful eating and intuitive eating).
- I no longer have any eating disorders, including bulimia (bulimia nervosa) and binge eating disorder (compulsive overeating).
- I no longer have a fear of food.
Just imagine what you could be doing with your life if you’d just commit to having your own before and after weight loss success story. You could be: following your own dreams and reaching your own goals, cultivating your own passions, and making both your inner and outer worlds a more blissful and peaceful place.
I got that for my life. I want it for yours. I will teach you how.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Coaching
Start Where You Are
Weight Loss® Coaching
so you can eat what you want & lose weight.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss Books
Start Where You Are
Weight Loss® Books
A series of weight-loss books to help you
create a body & a life that you love.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss™ Online Course
Start Where You Are Weight Loss® Trust Your Body
Learn to lose weight naturally so you can create a body that feels comfortable to you.
Let today be the day you make peace with your body and with food.
For more information, check out the Start Where You Are Weight Loss® page.